FAES invested approximately $12 million to renovate space in the NIH Clinical Center and create a state-of-the-art Student-Faculty Academic Center, which opened in 2013. The FAES Student-Faculty Academic Center features dynamic classroom spaces that subdivide to smaller conference rooms; an accessible flex-use terrace for essential activites in Bldg. 10 including vaccine administration, research festivals, poster sessions, and community events; and the FAES Bookstore, which carries a plethora of reference books, textbooks, reading materials, gifts, and branded NIH and HHS apparel and merchandise.
- FAES Classrooms - technology-enhanced spaces to work and learn in Bldg. 10
- FAES Bookstore @ NIH
- FAES Gift Shops @ NIH
- FAES Terrace for NIH and FAES events
- FAES Education and Conference Suite
- FAES/Graduate Partnership Program (GPP) Student Lounge
- FAES Administrative Offices - consolidated staff support for FAES Academic Programs, Health Insurance, and Scholar Housing
If you would like to reserve the FAES Terrace or a classroom in the FAES Academic Center please contact NIH Events Management.