FAES has invested about $12 million in renovations at the NIH Clinical Center in order to create a state-of-the-art Student Faculty Academic Center (SFAC). The SFAC opened its doors in 2013. Today, the space features:
- FAES Academic Center - technology-enhanced classrooms for NIH and FAES courses
- FAES Bookstore and Gift Shops
- FAES Terrace for NIH and FAES events
- FAES Education and Conference Suite
- Graduate Partnership Program (GPP) Students' Lounge
- FAES Administrative Offices - consolidated office space for FAES Administration, Graduate School, and Health Insurance Services
If you are interested in hosting an event in our facility, please contact our Conference Management Services team.