Since our founding, FAES has provided a wide variety of services and support to enhance the everyday lives of the NIH community. Collaborating is part of our DNA.
FAES provides funding, administrative support, and other resources for the following:
- Biomedical Engineering Summer Internship Program (BESIP)
- Clinical Center Duke Program, Fellows’ Day, Great Teachers and Grand Rounds
- Clinical Center Medical Research Scholars Program (MRSP)
- Clinical Center 60th Anniversary
- Clinical Fellows Lounge
- Demystifying Medicine
- Educational Symposia
- Fellows' Retreats and Events
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (FNIH)
- Glyco-sciences Day
- Graduate Partnership Program (GPP) Student Lounge
- NIH Academy
- NIMH Fellows' NIH Neuroscience Seminar Series
- NINDS Symposia and Fellows’ Events
- Office of Intramural Training and Education (OITE) Community College Day
- OITE GPP Recruiting, Community Building, and Symposium
- Oxford Cambridge Program
- PRAT Fellows event
- Recreation and Welfare (R&W)
- Research Festival
- Take Your Child to Work Day
- Wednesday Afternoon Lectures (WALS)
Partnership decisions are based on the following factors:
- Does the event or program support NIH fellows and/or early career investigators?
- Is the event of value to the NIH community in a broad sense – does it serve a large NIH-wide audience?
- Is the event or program one that cannot be funded through normal NIH means through the annual budget?
- Is the event or program in alignment with our mission?
- Does the FAES collaborate in the event – does FAES partner in the development of the programming for the event?
To initiate a partnership, please send the below request form to email@example.com:
(Either print and send FAES Partnership and Collaboration Request Form (PDF) by email, or submit information directly in fillable form below)
Printable Form: FAES Partnership and Collaboration Request Form (PDF)
Fillable Form Below